There are three ways to work with Amoveo network. The easiest way is to set up a wallet at myveowallet.com, it can be downloaded or used online. As an alternative, for reliable storage of coins, a light node can be installed, found here: https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo. Click on “Clone or download” > “Download ZIP”, unpack the downloaded archive file called amoveo-master.zip and open the file apps\amoveo_http\priv\external_web\wallet.html.
How to install Amoveo wallet?
Articles in this section
- How to install Amoveo wallet?
- Where to trade Amoveo?
- How to use prediction markets?
- How to mine Amoveo? What hardware can be used? How to estimate mining profitability?
- How many VEO coins have been mined? What is the ownership discrepancy between holders? What are VEO emission restraints?
- How profitable is Amoveo mining? Will difficulty increase?
- Where can the mining software be found?
- Are there any mining pools?