The roadmap is available here: https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/community_roadmap.md
As of September, 2018 it states:
- Acquire initial users of the markets. Offer them the following:
- contract for difference/stable coins;
- use a smart contract to pay a reward to someone for uploading a torrent for an expensive textbook;
- use a market to fund the creation of something for Amoveo;
- use a combinatorial market to decide how we will do something for Amoveo. (done; we have already had a futarchy market);
- use a markets to do things from this list: http://bitcoinhivemind.com/papers/3_PM_Applications.pdf
- Study our users and keep improving Amoveo based on how they use it and what they want.
- Rename and rebrand Amoveo based on who our first users are and who makes sense to market ourselves towards.
- This is the point at which we will have clear goals and features that we can put on a website; this way potential users can absorb our goals and features in 10 seconds.
- Any money spent on advertising before this point in time is going to be dozens or hundreds of times less effective.
- Use a smart contract to incentivize targeted advertising to grow our user base.